Re: Let's not drag this into another flame war please.

also sprach Henning Makholm <henning@makholm.net> [2006.06.28.1946 +0200]:
> [1] Meaning Enrico. Martin is not a DD and not even an NM, so
> obviously his opinion doesn't count.

I am a DD, and you are so unhip I wonder why you bum hasn't fallen
off yet, you clodhopping klunkerhead.

`. `'`

"most people become bankrupt through having invested too heavily in
 the prose of life. to have ruined one's self over poetry is an
 honour."
                                                        -- oscar wilde