Re: Let's not drag this into another flame war please.

also sprach Amaya <amaya@debian.org> [2006.06.30.0911 +0200]:
> > you can't expect everyone else to keep track of your preference. we
> > would end up with a situation where everyone needs to keep track of
> > everyone elses preference
>
> Oh, my! I see a bright future where there's an LDAP entry with this info
> at db.debian.org and all email clients of the world honoring this
> preferences.
>
> /me drops dead

I specifically requested that you do not use IRC parlance in emails
that I read. Damn it! Why don't you go outside and do something
useful instead of pissing of everyone here?

`. `'`

"women, when they are not in love,
 have all the cold blood of an experienced attorney."
                                                   -- honoré de balzac