Re: i mean..we are using an illegal hacker operation system

On Tue, Dec 18, 2001 at 10:47:56PM +0200, Alexandros Vellis wrote:
> On Mon, 17 Dec 2001 18:03:13 +0100 (CET)
> "Tille, Andreas" <TilleA@rki.de> wrote:
>
> > But I'm afraid those mud throwers are those well educated children [...]
>
> The whole site is about people overexaggerating and leaving flamebaits.
> They have a weird sense of humor, which I personally do not appreciate, but
> that's just me.
>
> So, nothing in this site is to be taken seriously really. Or at least that's my
> perception of the whole thing.
>
> Oh and I didn't find the article funny, but, again, that's just me.

Probably some ``language analysis'' people.  Btw. The quake thing was a
dead giveaway.. too obvious.  The author should have dropped that one.

They are not the only people pushing humour to it's limits.  Look up
``geek jokes'' on everything2.com.

I bet even you find certain things funny that other people find disgusting
or immoral.

regards,

G.