Re: i mean..we are using an illegal hacker operation system

On Mon, 17 Dec 2001 18:03:13 +0100 (CET)
"Tille, Andreas" <TilleA@rki.de> wrote:

> But I'm afraid those mud throwers are those well educated children [...]

The people who post at adequacy.org are just that: mud throwers. Or rather,
flamebait throwers.

The whole site is about people overexaggerating and leaving flamebaits.
They have a weird sense of humor, which I personally do not appreciate, but
that's just me.

So, nothing in this site is to be taken seriously really. Or at least that's my
perception of the whole thing.

Oh and I didn't find the article funny, but, again, that's just me.

--
 Alexandros Vellis        avellis@pspa.uoa.gr
  ->    http://www.pspa.uoa.gr/~avellis/   <-