Re: women in debian

The thing about Linux people (for the folks who are raised on MS products) is
that we tend to have a different frame of reference.

First of all when things do not behave as we have expected/wished, most of us
want to try to figure out and understand why.  The questions of how can I get my
work done now are as important to us as to all of those other people, but we
would also like to know how to prevent this "surprise" from delaying us in the
future.  So we have loads of options (usually *not* including waiting for
someone to answer a telephone while listening to sappy, low fidelity, monaural
recordings of music of someone else's choosing) for learning how to solve the
"problem"

I doubt that this attitude is gender specific.

Maury