Re: survival skills for teenage geeks

On Sat, Jan 25, 2003 at 07:17:04PM -0800, Alexander Hvostov said:

> Then why do most MUAs pay attention to Reply-To even when performing a
> followup?

Because they don't recognize a followup header, and they have to
go do the best broken half-ass thing they can.  Most MUAs are
horribly broken.  Were you unaware of this fact?

--
"Under no circumstances will I ever purchase anything offered to me as
the result of an unsolicited email message. Nor will I forward chain