Re: survival skills for teenage geeks

On Wed, 2003-01-22 at 20:25, criggie wrote:
> On Wed, 22 Jan 2003 08:59:42 -0500

> > If your mailer is too broken to do list-replies or observe headers,
> > get a real mailer or please put me in your procmail filter so you
> > don't see me at all and get tempted to reply.
>
> We've been down that track on a number of other mailing lists - No
> matter whether the list is set to "reply to list" or "reply to author"
> there will always be some people who want the other setting.

Except that it isn't the lists settings that was discussed. I feel that
when somebody sets the Mail-Followup-To header in his mail, other ought
to honor that.

Agree with you that the list can't get it right.

cheers
-- vbi (who is disappointed that evo doesn't know about
Mail-Followup-To)

--
OpenPGP encrypted mail welcme - my key: http://fortytwo.ch/gpg/92082481