Re: Next meeting -- one week early, 5th April @ 7pm UTC

Hi,

On 29/03/2022 21:01, Sean Whitton wrote:

Due to both the current interpersonal situation and the impeding
DebConf22 CfP, can we have our meeting a week early?  Please let me know
if you can't.

I'm afraid I probably can't be there until probably around 19:30 UTC (but I don't want to guarantee that); I can provide my input in advance, though.

* DebConf22 CfP -- what sort of talk do we want to submit?

FWIW, I'm afraid I won't be at DebConf (given the situation in Ukraine, I don't want to be committing to travel to Kosovo this year).

If there's anything you would like more input from me on, please ask and I'll do my best :)

Regards,

Matthew