Re: Next meeting -- one week early, 5th April @ 7pm UTC

On 29/03/2022 21:11, Sean Whitton wrote:
Hello,

On Tue 29 Mar 2022 at 01:01pm -07, Sean Whitton wrote:

Due to both the current interpersonal situation and the impeding
DebConf22 CfP, can we have our meeting a week early?  Please let me know
if you can't.

I think I'm the only person who is somewhere that doesn't observe DST,
so we should move it to 6pm UTC, right, going forward?

FWIW, I was expecting it to remain at 19:00 UTC; notwithstanding 5th April (when I made other arrangements not expecting a meeting), 18:00 UTC works for me just as well.

Regards,

Matthew