Re: Next meeting -- one week early, 5th April @ 7pm UTC

On 2022-03-29 14:43, Matthew Vernon wrote:

Due to both the current interpersonal situation and the impeding
DebConf22 CfP, can we have our meeting a week early? Please let me know
if you can't.

* DebConf22 CfP -- what sort of talk do we want to submit?

FWIW, I'm afraid I won't be at DebConf (given the situation in
Ukraine, I don't want to be committing to travel to Kosovo this year).

Due to the pandemic, I'm still not resuming cross-Atlantic travel, so I
can only attend DebConf virtually :)

- e