Re: call for votes on default Linux init system for jessie

Kurt Roeckx <kurt@roeckx.be> writes:

> I would like to point out that there is a quorum of 2, which has
> been reached, and that you have 1 week to vote.

Kurt,

It has been suggested to me that now that we have 4 votes for FD, that
this vote is effectively terminated regardless of whether I take action.
In your official capacity, do you agree with that interpretation, or
must I take action to explicitly withdraw the call for votes?  If so,
what is the appropriate action?

Bdale