Re: bug report dispute resolution request

On Wed, Dec 13, 2000 at 11:26:43PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:

> You haven't seen him on the mailing lists.  If you want me to cite
> evidence, I can do so, but this isn't really germane to the current issue.

Indeed it is not, personally I don't think my performance is any better or
worse than yours.

> Please do review the bug log; despite my (polite and objective) effort to
> explain what I was talking about, Herbert mechanically reassigned the bug
> reports at issue back to me within a matter of hours.  *This* is the kind
> of action which I find uncooperative and insulting.

Well only if you disagree with my conclusion that ash's behaviour is allowed
by POSIX, and thus your script is breaking the policy.

BTW, I wasn't particularly impressed with your reassignment of the
bug to ash before checking any relevant standards, but I've long become
used to the fact that this is just the way you work.