Re: What do SMEs and consultants want from the debian project?

On 02/17/2012 11:26 PM, Michael Meskes wrote:
> I think you're mixing something up or we have different opinions about how big
> is "big".

Supplement: It is ok to be a small company to support Debian if that's
not the core of operations of the client - then they will let you (or
maybe even me). But do you think you can win the contract for
company-wide support of Debian at LVM (provided they use Debian, not
something else)?

Kind regards,
--Toni++