Re: Manpower in Debian Common Lisp Team

Hi Sébastien,

> Two more changes that you might want to do:
> - add yourself to the Uploaders field, if you intend to maintain sbcl
> on a more or less regular basis

done

> - enable the --with-sb-linkable-runtime feature on armel, armhf and
> arm64, this is now possible since SBCL 2.2.0 (and also possibly on
> kfreebsd-amd64 and kfreebsd-i386, though SBCL currently does not build
> there). You just need to expand the list of architectures on line 31 of
> debian/rules. Note that this is just a suggestion, I don’t know if this
> will work or if this is useful to users (but someone requested it for
> x86 in the past).

done

> Alternatively, it’s possible to have autopkgtests (and lintian,
> piuparts, reprotest…) run automatically on salsa.debian.org at every
> git push. See https://salsa.debian.org/salsa-ci-team/pipeline for
> instructions on how to enable it.

I don't have the permissions to modify the common-lisp-team/sbcl CI/CD
settings, would you please set

Settings > CI/CD > Generall Pipelines > CI/CD configuration file

to "debian/salsa-ci.yml"?

In my fork, the i386 build fails with an error:

backtrace.c:610: Error: bad register name `%rbp'

https://salsa.debian.org/darabi-guest/sbcl/-/jobs/2624274

which I probably have to report upstream, right?

Cheers

Kambiz