Re: Call for ideas & agenda items for remote cloud sprint 2020

On Thu, Sep 17, 2020 at 09:24:48PM +0200, Bastian Blank wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 12, 2020 at 11:27:27PM +0200, Thomas Goirand wrote:
> > 2/ Get the Octavia images pushed (as well as the raw image, without a
> > wrapping format like tar...)
>
> Please extract the things that actually need discussion, not
> implementation.

It sounds like you have different thoughts about the sprint format -
you're thinking of it as a longer meeting, while Thomas is thinking
about it as a sprint where we also spend time developing.

We could do both.  Maybe have a longer kick off meeting where we go over
items for discussion, give people a few days to work either in small
groups or over irc, and then have a shorter wrap up call.

Ross