Call for ideas & agenda items for remote cloud sprint 2020

Due to covid19, we won't be able to gather in person this year.  I'd like to
see if folks are interested in doing a remote sprint some time in November.

Format ideas
------------

I doubt that 2 days of video calls will be feasible.  So we need some ideas for
acceptable formats.  How much time are you willing to commit?  How should that
time be scheduled?  How should we break it up?

Agenda items

Since we'll all be in our home time zones, scheduling will be difficult.  We
should set an agenda beforehand to ensure the time is well-spent.  Please
propose agenda items for discussion during next month's jitsi meeting.

Thanks,
Ross