Re: Call for ideas & agenda items for remote cloud sprint 2020

Hi Thomas

On Sat, Sep 12, 2020 at 11:27:27PM +0200, Thomas Goirand wrote:
> 2/ Get the Octavia images pushed (as well as the raw image, without a
> wrapping format like tar...)

Please extract the things that actually need discussion, not
implementation.

The first one waits on responses from you.

The second one have been discussed in one of the last meetings, which
you did not attend.

> 3/ Get the work on parsing the .json manifest and compare it to what's
> in security.debian.org, to make sure we filter produced images for
> stable and get them published only when needed.

This is also something to do.  Could you please start with a proof of
concept or at least plan?

> Hopefully, this isn't just a letter to father Christmas and I'll manage
> to get this a higher priority than other
> also-super-important-stuff-at-work... :/

Work is maybe 40 hours, a week is 168, so non-work is 128 hours.

Bastian

--
The more complex the mind, the greater the need for the simplicity of play.
		-- Kirk, "Shore Leave", stardate 3025.8