Re: Call for ideas & agenda items for remote cloud sprint 2020

On Thu, Sep 10, 2020 at 10:06:25PM -0700, Ross Vandegrift wrote:
> Format ideas
> ------------
>
> I doubt that 2 days of video calls will be feasible.  So we need some ideas for
> acceptable formats.  How much time are you willing to commit?  How should that
> time be scheduled?  How should we break it up?

Not complete days, but 2-3 hours should work.

> Agenda items
>
> Since we'll all be in our home time zones, scheduling will be difficult.  We
> should set an agenda beforehand to ensure the time is well-spent.  Please
> propose agenda items for discussion during next month's jitsi meeting.

We finally need some runtime testing and ideas how to do that.

Bastian

--
The sooner our happiness together begins, the longer it will last.
		-- Miramanee, "The Paradise Syndrome", stardate 4842.6