Re: Azure Client Packages (was: Hello)

On 2016-11-15 17:23:17, Iain R. Learmonth wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Tue, Nov 15, 2016 at 09:28:29AM +0000, Iain R. Learmonth wrote:
> > For as long as I'm the person doing the most work, it's my decision. As soon
> > as someone comes along with demonstrably more resource than me, I'm happy to
> > defer.
>
> Apologies, this was not meant to sound territorial, I was trying to find the
> solution that integrated these packages into the cloud team with the least
> number of changes being required, while also saying that I would not object
> for someone else to make the decision as long as they can do the work.

Got you,

I think this subject will return if/when somebody will step up with
help proposal or once we need to upload fixes or something.
I suppose in the worst case scenario you'll receive but report with patch, at
least I hope this is the worst case scenario for cloud team members :-)

Thx for letting us know how you see current situation.
--

|_|_|0|                  "Panta rei"                     |

gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 0x686930DD58C338B3
3DF1  A4DF  C732  4688  38BC  F121  6869  30DD  58C3  38B3