Re: Azure Client Packages (was: Hello)

Hi,

On Tue, Nov 15, 2016 at 09:28:29AM +0000, Iain R. Learmonth wrote:
> For as long as I'm the person doing the most work, it's my decision. As soon
> as someone comes along with demonstrably more resource than me, I'm happy to
> defer.

Apologies, this was not meant to sound territorial, I was trying to find the
solution that integrated these packages into the cloud team with the least
number of changes being required, while also saying that I would not object
for someone else to make the decision as long as they can do the work.

Thanks,
Iain.