Re: vmdebootstrap plans

On Mon, Nov 14, 2016 at 01:18:54PM +0100, Thomas Lange wrote:
> My point was not about shell in particular, but about that every
> programming language could provide the same functionality without the
> need of YAML and Jinja2 in this example.

That would mean the image specification file is expressed using a
Turing complete language. Which means that in order to read and
process them, you have to execute arbitrary code. This is an
anti-pattern. Not acceptable to me.

Since it turns out you're just out to rant about things that offeng
you, I'll ignore the rest of what you have to say. Reacting to them
would be a waste of my time. Sorry to be harsh, but I have little
enough time to spend on Debian that I don't want to be drawn into
pointless discussions.

--
I want to build worthwhile things that might last. --joeyh