Re: Debian cloud images for OpenStack?

Le Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 01:21:08AM +0800, Thomas Goirand a écrit :

> Can you upload cloud-init with the new init scripts right now? Or shall
> I do it? I've seen that you're in the middle of adding many debconf
> translations, is this finished?

Hi Thomas,

I add them as they come in the BTS.  But since it is very likely that there
will be other cloud-init uploads before the Freeze, I think that we do not have
to wait for more translations.

For the upload, I am still confused on the reason why we are adding new init
scripts instead of using the Upstream ones.  Do you konw why ?

Charles