Re: build-debian-cloud plugin to build instance-store based AMIs

Le Thu, May 02, 2013 at 11:46:50PM +0200, Anders Ingemann a écrit :

> I feel your pain. The script currently patches boto for EBS root
> volume deletion on termination because of a bug. And I had to create a
> new euca2ools command for the publishing plugin.

Hi Anders,

for euca2ools, I am currently waiting for the 3.0 release, but if it would
help to have one alpha version packaged in experimental, let me know !
Same if you need a backport of version 2.1.3.

(And if others want to help: debcheckout --git-track='*' euca2ools)

Have a nice Sunday,

--
Charles Plessy
Tsurumi, Kanagawa, Japan