Re: training sessions

Le Wed, Dec 05, 2012 at 09:59:43AM -0500, Brian Gupta a écrit :

> If there is need for additional training sessions, I have been working
> with EC2 since 2008, and am very familiar with the lingo, and have
> given AWS presentations before. Perhaps, since we already have a
> volunteer to run a training session, I can write up some
> documentation, starting with an EC2 FAQ? Where in the wiki would be
> the best place to start an EC2 FAQ, if this makes sense?

Dear Brian and everybody,

if the FAQ is specific to the EC2, how about creating or using a page like
one of the following ?

http://wiki.debian.org/Amazon%20EC2
http://wiki.debian.org/Amazon%20EC2/FAQ
http://wiki.debian.org/Cloud/AmazonEC2Image
http://wiki.debian.org/Cloud/AmazonEC2Image/FAQ

Otherwise, if the FAQ is generic, how about one of the following ?

http://wiki.debian.org/Cloud#FAQ
http://wiki.debian.org/Cloud/FAQ

There were also discussions about using www.debian.org, so if the FAQ grows
well and stabilises, we can consider moving it to a proper place later.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
Tsurumi, Kanagawa, Japan