training sessions

On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 07:43:53AM +0800, James Bromberger wrote:
> PPS: Any DD wanting some personal training from me also let me know and
> I can set up a Webex and conf call to discuss what's in the account and
> how to use it - in the next few weeks.)

I think that some sort of training sessions between people interested in
debian cloud would be great. I suspect people (including myself) would
prefer to run them using free technologies, but as long as there are
mentors and mentees, whatever works...

I'd be personally interested in a training session on EC2-related
technologies, as I know the basics but get lost when the buzzword level
scales up too much :)

Cheers.
Debian Project Leader . . . . . . @zack on identi.ca . . o o o . . . o .