From: Stefano Zacchiroli [mailto:zack@debian.org]
Sent: Wednesday, 5 December 2012 5:22 PM
To: debian-cloud@lists.debian.org
Subject: training sessions

On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 07:43:53AM +0800, James Bromberger wrote:
> PPS: Any DD wanting some personal training from me also let me know
> and I can set up a Webex and conf call to discuss what's in the
> account and how to use it - in the next few weeks.)

I think that some sort of training sessions between people interested in debian cloud would be great. I suspect people (including myself) would prefer to run them using free technologies, but as long as there are mentors and mentees, whatever works...

I'd be personally interested in a training session on EC2-related technologies, as I know the basics but get lost when the buzzword level scales up too much :)

Cheers.
--
Stefano Zacchiroli  . . . . . . .  zack@upsilon.cc . . . . o . . . o . o Maître de conférences . . . . . http://upsilon.cc/zack . . . o . . . o o Debian Project Leader . . . . . . @zack on identi.ca . . o o o . . . o .