Re: training sessions

On Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 7:11 PM, Charles Plessy <plessy@debian.org> wrote:
> Le Wed, Dec 05, 2012 at 09:59:43AM -0500, Brian Gupta a écrit :
>>
>> If there is need for additional training sessions, I have been working
>> with EC2 since 2008, and am very familiar with the lingo, and have
>> given AWS presentations before. Perhaps, since we already have a
>> volunteer to run a training session, I can write up some
>> documentation, starting with an EC2 FAQ? Where in the wiki would be
>> the best place to start an EC2 FAQ, if this makes sense?
>
> Dear Brian and everybody,
>
> if the FAQ is specific to the EC2, how about creating or using a page like
> one of the following ?
>
> http://wiki.debian.org/Amazon%20EC2
> http://wiki.debian.org/Amazon%20EC2/FAQ

Started: http://wiki.debian.org/Amazon/EC2/FAQ

Please feel free to add empty questions there, and I will answer them
as time allows, if someone doesn't beat me to it. (Or tweak my answers
and/or add new fully answered questions.) Please note some of my
answers may not be 100% accurate in the case of VPC. I will tweak them
later, if if you notice something feel free to update.