Re: Reading archives..

OK, I couldn't help myself. I was procrastinating anyways, so I
implemented the euca2ools.
It really annoys me how I have managed to torture myself with Java CLI
tools for almost a year, when I could have used this instead. Wow!
euca2ools work really well and are way faster. Not having to set
EC2_HOME, EC2_API_TOOLS_HOME, EC2_AMI_TOOLS_HOME and adding all of
that to PATH is quite a relief.
I will push my changes tonight (GMT+1).

Anders