Re: Cinnamon 4.8 in experimental

Hi Fabio,

> > E: cinnamon: custom-library-search-path usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/cinnamon/libst.so /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/muffin
> this seems can be considered as ecception because linked to private
> shared libraries, so I think can be add a ovveride

Indeed, that is already in lintian-overrides, but the tag was renamed
and the format changed. Updated

> > W: cinnamon: desktop-command-not-in-package usr/share/applications/cinnamon-onscreen-keyboard.desktop dbus-send

Added dbus to the dependencies (for dbus-send) and add this to the
lintian-overrides.

> > W: cinnamon-common: executable-not-elf-or-script usr/share/cinnamon/applets/xapp-status@cinnamon.org/metadata.json
> these 2 are "strange", need a check but I not have time now

Should simply not have executable bits. Still open.

> > W: cinnamon: maintainer-script-ignores-errors postinst
> I don't know if update-alternatives can cause error (and fail install
> even if are not important FWIK), if not it can be added -e to the script
> instead override

I added set -e, this is what should be there anyway.

> about manpage are "older" and I think is not important

Agreed.

Best

Norbert

Accelia Inc. + IFMGA ProGuide + TU Wien + JAIST + TeX Live + Debian Dev