Re: Cinnamon 4.8 in experimental

Il 06/12/2020 03:16, Norbert Preining ha scritto:
> Hi Fabio,
>
>> Done
> Thanks a lot, much appreciated!
>
> I have uploaded the current version to experimental. Let us see how it
> fares.
>
> There are some lintian warnings and one error in cinnamon, though:
> E: cinnamon: custom-library-search-path usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/cinnamon/libst.so /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/muffin
this seems can be considered as ecception because linked to private
shared libraries, so I think can be add a ovveride
> W: cinnamon: desktop-command-not-in-package usr/share/applications/cinnamon-onscreen-keyboard.desktop dbus-send
> W: cinnamon-common: executable-not-elf-or-script usr/share/cinnamon/applets/xapp-status@cinnamon.org/metadata.json
these 2 are "strange", need a check but I not have time now
> W: cinnamon: maintainer-script-ignores-errors postinst
I don't know if update-alternatives can cause error (and fail install
even if are not important FWIK), if not it can be added -e to the script
instead override

> (plus those no-manpage).
about manpage are "older" and I think is not important