Re: [SOLVED] Re: Results of first run of Cinnamon 4.8 packages

Il 30/11/2020 20:53, Norbert Preining ha scritto:
> Hi Fabio,
>
> thanks again.
>
>> yes, data/cinnamon-screensaver.pam.debian is the same but for use it
>> need "-D use-debian-pam=true"
>> https://github.com/linuxmint/cinnamon-screensaver/blob/master/data/meson.build
> My question is, which of the two options do you prefer:
>
> 1) remove debian/cinnamon-screensaver.pam
>
> 2) keep it and use "-D use-debian-pam=true"
>
> At the moment we keep it but not use it.
from what I see with "-D use-debian-pam=true" use
data/cinnamon-screensaver.pam.debian, so debian/cinnamon-screensaver.pam
can be removed (like done upstream in mint packages), with "-D
use-debian-pam=false" (default) use data/cinnamon-screensaver instead
that is different