Re: MISTERY - 3° Weekly "wheezy" from jigdo file md5sum errors

On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 11:29:16PM +0300, George Danchev wrote:
> > I'll continue to test.
>
> At least MD5 calcumations fail pretty randomly on your box, and you haven't
> yet provided any rudimentary hardware stress-testing feedback. Could you do
> that please, so we can possibly move forward.

A test recommandation could be to loop indefinitely over files, which should
totalize at least 2 x your physical RAM in size, and see if the md5 result
are inconsistent: if they change from time to time, you really have a hardware
issue and I suggest you compare your backups after fixing.