Re: MISTERY - 3° Weekly "wheezy" from jigdo file md5sum errors

On Friday 13 April 2012 10:32:05 Alex wrote:

Hi,

> Thank you all for comments.

You're welcome.

> I'll continue to test.

At least MD5 calcumations fail pretty randomly on your box, and you haven't
yet provided any rudimentary hardware stress-testing feedback. Could you do
that please, so we can possibly move forward.

> Where can I find a comprehensive guide to jigdo-lite, on the web I do not
> find all options that you have indicated in mail-list :)

All the options, used or mentioned, are described in the man pages proper:
jigdo-file(1)
jigdo-lite(1)

--
pub 4096R/0E4BD0AB <people.fccf.net/danchev/key pgp.mit.edu>