Changes in Debian archive updates for jigdo?

On Mon, Apr 04, 2005 at 03:42:32PM +0200, Sven Mueller wrote:
> But it requires that the servers carry the debs which are used in the
> jigdo image. I had various Sarge-DVD jigdo's (and at least one Woody-DVD
> jigdo) which failed to build the image because of missing debs on the
> servers.

Maybe it is time to attempt "step 2 of jigdo world domination"?? ;)

jigdo could be made more robust by NOT deleting outdated packages from the
main FTP archive immediately. Instead, they should be left there for
(ideally) another 10 days or so. If this turns out to need too much space,
it could be restricted to packages from testing/stable only.

Does anyone have statistics about how much data has changed in the
testing/unstable archives over the last months? (E.g. bandwidth
requirements of their testing/unstable mirror?)

Cheers,

  Richard

--
  __   _
  |_) /|  Richard Atterer     |  GnuPG key:
  | \/¯|  http://atterer.net  |  0x888354F7
  ¯ '` ¯