Re: official Testing cd images finally available through rsync

On Monday 15 March 2004 01:51, Santiago Garcia Mantinan wrote:
> One other thing, it would be good that people mirroring this would report
> it to us so that we can have all the mirrors at the web pages and people
> can use them.

First, thank you very much for your work, including the rsync access.

We have already mirrored .jigdo & .template files (no available bandwidth for
the ISO's). Unfortunately, presently our mirror is not visible beyond bg ip
space and is not to be reported on this list.

Will we have the same daily generation for unstable distribution ?

P.S. Thank you very much again for your debian related works.

--
pub 4096R/0E4BD0AB  2003-03-18  <keyserver.bu.edu ; pgp.mit.edu>
fingerprint 1AE7 7C66 0A26 5BFF DF22 5D55 1C57 0C89 0E4B D0AB