official Testing cd images finally available through rsync

Hi!

At last we have the cd images available through rsync. Everything available
at http://gluck.debian.org/cdimage/testing is now available via rsync at
rsync://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage-testing

The size of all this is over the 7 gigs (7747560k) and can grow even more as
we add more arches. But you don't need to mirror it all, you can do partial
mirrors if this is too much for you, dropping daily builds or full dvds or
cds, ...

The mirroring over there is not yet automatic, I'll work on that in the next
few days.

One recommendation for people wanting to make mirrors of this to other
sites, as the daily cds are being built on different directories but the
ones built one day are similar to those built before or after, it is a good
idea to populate the directory tree copying the images from the last build
to the directory where the new images are expected to be created, this will,
thanks to rsync, save a lot of bandwidth.

Hope this helps more and more people test the cds now that we are getting
very near to the beta3 of the Debian-installer.

If anything is not clear, just ask.

Regards...
--
Manty/BestiaTester -> http://manty.net