Re: changes to Debian's web page
Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
> * Mejo Jose <email@example.com> [2004-02-17 17:08]:
>>Whom should I contact in order to get listed on Debian cd vendors page?
>>Please let me know. I have sent mails to a few guys at Debian, still
>>there's no reply.
> Please read <http://www.debian.org/CD/vendors/adding>.
I have read it 100 times and tried to contact all the people I could
think of helping me. This is what I send earlier to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I am the maintainer of http://linux.mejokj.com which distributes cds of
Linux distributions -INCLUDING DEBIAN, of course and Open Source
Software in India. This is my third mail to email@example.com asking
them if it is possible to list me in the Debian cd vendors page(
http://www.debian.org/CD/vendors/ ) and I haven't got a response from
them yet. Infact, there's just one cd vendor in India listed and they
are selling Hurd based cds only, which is difficult to install for an
average user. I tried sending a mail to them but it bounced back.
Thanks and regards,
This is the information required to get listed in the Debian Cd vendor
page( http://www.debian.org/CD/vendors/adding ) :
* Vendor Name - Linux.Mejokj.com
* URL of Vendor - http://linux.mejokj.com
* Whether or not you donate some of the sale to Debian- I would like
to do that, but I don't know to.
* Type of CDs sold (see at the top of page for details) - Official
Debian 1386 binary
* Country you are in - India
* Do you ship orders overseas ("yes", "no", "some areas" or "within
* URL of a web page that has information about your Debian CDs -
* Email address for sales enquiries - firstname.lastname@example.org
* What architectures your CDs are for. - i386 only.