Re: Debian Sarge/testing cdimages

> about the unofficial CD images from Sarge/testing on
> ftp://ftp.fsn.hu/pub/CDROM-Images/debian-unofficial/

I wonder why does people still use the ftp.fsn.hu testing images instead of
the official ones, I mean, they were of a big help for people upgrading to
testing in the past, but now that we have official images... do they still
make sense?

I'm saying this because I think that we should focus into testing the
official images which tend to have an updated debian-installer and are
coordinated with the debian-installer guys, I think having input from
unofficial images doesn't help us improve testing, and sometimes it misleads
us, as no mention to wether the problematic images are the official or the
unofficial ones.

> How could I fix this myself and/or could it be fixed in the next version
> of the cdimages ?

Why don't you get the official images?

http://gluck.debian.org/cdimage/testing/

If you don't have clear what images you need, go to
http://cdimage.debian.org

Hope that helps.

Regards...
--