asking for mirrors of the official testing cd images

Hi!

Some people have been asking here if we could set up rsync in gluck so that
mirrors of the official cd images could be set up, I have asked for this to
debian-admin but there has been no answer till now.

So, as I believe that the mirrors would be a good thing, I was wondering who
would be insterested in mirroring and if we could setup some kind of push
mirror from gluck to these mirrors, so that I could do an rsync upload, when
the image creation ends, to the mirrors, or something like that (sugestions
are welcome).

Hope we can find some solution for this problem, comments and suggestions
are welcome.

Regards...
--
Manty/BestiaTester -> http://manty.net