Re: I don't think I've ever gotten Jigdo working

At 12:33 PM 1/26/2003 +0100, you wrote:

> > I found it easiest to Google for the missing file and download it to the
> > working directory. Next time I restart Jigdo this file is picked up.

It isn't necessary to google for missing files! (At least with jigdo-lite,
dunno about jigdo-easy. BTW, jigdo-easy is a "fork" of jigdo-lite.)

Dunno ... I found an automated search easier than a manual search ... I do the same thing when my dial-up is interrupted 20 MB into a 33 MB file ...I use ftp to get the rest of the file ... and then restart jigdo. Sometimes I fat-finger stuff and use rsync to straighten things out.

Regards, Gordon