Re: Basic Sarge CDs available for testing

On Wed, 2002-10-16 at 00:05, Attila Nagy wrote:
> Hello,
>
> > > Hey, it's coming ... haven't you read what I said here and in
> > > debian-boot ? The debian-cd code will be updated this evening, then I
> > > expect to test the CD generation this WE and we'll put online new
> > > bootable images at the beginning of next week hopefully.
> > So how'd it go? If it didn't, what's it waiting on?
> I have jigdo files and weekly generated ISOs for IA-32 at
> ftp://ftp.fsn.hu/pub/CDROM-Images/debian-unofficial/sarge/
>
> It boots, starts the debian-installer, but I could not go further because
> the lack of resources (mostly time).
snip

I was able to successfully make a DVD using jigdo today from
ftp://ftp.fsn.hu/pub/CDROM-Images/debian-unofficial/sid-dvd/

It boots but apparently there isn't any SCSI controller support, Adaptec
Aic7xxx or Buslogic(vmware) so can't really go farther.

--
Greg C. Madden
Debian GNU/Linux