Re: Basic Sarge CDs available for testing

Le Fri, Oct 11, 2002 at 02:21:10PM +1000, Anthony Towns écrivait:
> and use that to make the CDs bootable (probably the latter?). It might
> be necessary to munge the files by hand (to pull out the kernel and
> initrd?) to plug them into the CD generation, but that shouldn't be too
> big a deal?

Hey, it's coming ... haven't you read what I said here and in
debian-boot ? The debian-cd code will be updated this evening,
then I expect to test the CD generation this WE and we'll put online
new bootable images at the beginning of next week hopefully.

Raphaël Hertzog -+- http://www.ouaza.com