Re: pre-release Jigdo files appearing at cdimage.d.o, please test

On Thu, Apr 11, 2002 at 11:37:56AM +0300, Heikki Vatiainen wrote:
> Jigdo is very good in finding out files that differ between
> archives. While generating the 6th CD for i386 I found out I had a
> corrupted file in my local archive. It would be helpful if
> jigdo-lite told what files are missing or had a command lite option
> for doing that.

Outputting that list is pretty easy: After jigdo-lite tells you that
the download of some files has failed, interrupt it and use
"jigdo-file print-missing -i imagename", it will pick up imagename.tmp
and output the missing files.

Note that if you want jigdo-lite to automatically fetch from the net
any files that are not on your local mirror, you can configure a
secondary mirror as follows: Edit ~/.jigdo-lite and append an option
for the primary mirror URL (maybe a file: URL) to $jigdoOpts, e.g.

  jigdoOpts='--cache jigdo-file-cache.db --uri Debian=file:/my/mirror/'

(Same with --uri Non-US=...)
Then run jigdo-lite and select the secondary mirror as usual.

Cheers,

  Richard

--
  __   _