Re: 2.2_r6 jigdo files cdimage.d.o

On Wed, Apr 10, 2002 at 08:54:58PM +0200, Mattias Wadenstein wrote:
> And that has the simple explanation of this line in the install-po part:
>
> @for file in ; do \
>
> Which I commented out and now even make install works. :)
> Sorry to bother you with such a simple problem, but it is a bug.

Thanks for reporting it! Both bash and ash treat this as "do nothing"
and don't fail... I've fixed it here and also removed a few other
bashisms in the Makefiles.

> Now it runs, and except for a few issues like segfaults when prompted with
> the wrong options and things like that, I now get:
> jigdo-file make-image: `woody-i386-1.raw.template' is not a template file
> For all values of templates and other options I have tried.

That looks really bad! :-( I fear that for the moment, doing "remote
debugging" would be too much work - two solutions:

- Has anybody successfully compiled jigdo-file on AIX, and can provide
  (statically linked) binaries for Mattias?
- If not, I'm going to update jigdo-port myself.

Cheers,

  Richard

--
  __   _