pre-release Jigdo files appearing at cdimage.d.o, please test

Hi folks,

I'm just running off some images, which are appearing here:

  http://cdimage.debian.org/pre-release-jigdo/

  i386 is available

  m68k is appearing as I type

Thoughts about the upcomming release:
=====================================

Because of the vast amount of space that's going to be needed for a full
set of CDs this time round, I cannot see it being possible to carry the
actual ISO images in full, and I don't think attempting to mirror them
would be a very productive experience for anyone.

That being the case, it would be good if anyone that expects to want the
released images in a hurry after they become available,  gives Jigdo a
try to make sure that they are actually capable of grabbing images this
way.

Once we do release, and once the mirrors have got hold of the jigdo
files, I'll probably generate a selection of images so people that get
trouble with jigdo can finish off with rsync.  I'll probably do
something like CDs 1 & 1_NONUS for all archs, and maybe all of the i386
and source sets.  If people have better ideas, I'm open to suggestions.

It would be quite good to get the jigdo files into the main archives
somewhere, so that all our conventional mirrors get a copy.

Known problems with these test images:
======================================

  the i386 1_NONUS CD is just a little over sized (it fit on a 650MB CD
  here, but I'll shave it down a bit on the next run to make sure).

  Alpha failed to build last time I tried it, but I trashed the log by
  mistake, so that will be the last thing I'll be attempting in this
  run, just to find out what's broken.

  building the src CDs failed because of a typo on my part, so that will
  have to wait for next time, as will all the new architectures, because
  I forgot to edit them into the script, so the most this is likely to
  produce is this time round is:

       1386 m68k sparc powerpc arm

Have fun.

Cheers, Phil.