Re: Debian could do better in India ....

In India,
GT-CDROM in Bangalore is the local stockist of Linux CDs in South India.
http://www.gtcdrom.com/Debian-GNULinux.html
The Debian version in their stock is 2.2 r3, and it is available also.

>>"if our website was available in Hindi and other Indian languages"
Great Idea,

FYI:
In India, Ten blank CDs cost 135 INR, [equivalent == less than 3 USD].
So, one full distribution may comes within this ....
:-)

One Dollars Debian ;-)

let see....
Saugata.