Re: Debian Linux CD's [Required in Gujarat, India.]

Dear Vitarag,
    I will send you a set of CDs in your address. For this U don't have
to pay any one anything.
    Please tell me what version of Debian you want?

I have 4 CD Debian Potato 2.2 r3 [non US also]
I can manage Debian Potato 2.2 r5 also.
[In this case I have to send you 3 CD (non US only)]

I also use Debian woody, Unstable [6 CD]
It is still in Beta version, I have an old snap [may be before last
November], but in woody You can have lots of device support by default.
If you are using I810 motherboard, then in Woody, you can configure the
display very easily.

I would suggest Potato 2.2 r3 for you, as you are going to use it for
System administration training.

You tell me your choice, I will send you the CDs in your address. Let me
check whether EMS service is there in you place or not.

Best of luck,

From
Saugata.
Chennai.

ps: sorry to cross post the mail across the lists, Prabhu, I don't have
ready 2.2 r5, If you have can you give it to me .. please ..