Re: we're underrepresented in India. :-(

Dear Richard,
    Debian is not underrepresented in India,

We use to download ISO or raw format, write CDs and distribute within
our LUG members. Most of the time, we just pay only the cost of blank CD
and get our favorite Linux distributions in hand.

I am shocked and astonished in your comment :-(
What makes you feel like that  .. ????

Hope, in future you will think twice before comment anything in public
;-)

Saugata.