about to get Debian Linux CD

VITARAG RATHOD
106/B-7, Government Quarters,
Nanubhai Zaveri Marg,
Opp. "A" Division Police Station,
Jail Road, Bhavnagar - 364 001,
Gujarat, India.

Dear Sir,
We are student who studying Linux Administration but we have no Linux OS
with us at our home place. We are five students and one machine in all of
us. We are from lower middle class family we can't effort to buy the Linux
OS cd that's why we have went to Debian Lunix site to get the free CD if
available for our type of student who needs that. We found your id in that
register for Debian Linux in India to get the CD.
I hope you don't disappointing us in this way.
yours truly,
vitarag