Re: Problems compiling jigdo 0.6.1 on Mandrake Cooker

On Sun, Jan 20, 2002 at 08:16:46PM +0100, Alexander Skwar wrote:
> First, Mandrake ships libdb-3.3.

Thanks for the fix. I already fixed this in my working copy of the
code a while ago, but didn't get around to releasing a new version.
:-/

> Also Mandrake ships gcc "2.96" as the default compiler. jigdo does
> not compile with this "version".

This will also be resolved with the next release.

> BTW: If you're interested, I can also provide a RPM file containing
> jigdo. It will be part of the Mandrake Contrib section.

That would be great! Do you also plan to update it whenever new
versions of jigdo become available?

Cheers,

  Richard

--